Careers & Human Resources
"The team at Burn Hall are committed to the service and expectations of our guests. Through motivation and training we support them to maximise their confidence in delivering excellent customer service."
Michele Boutin, Group Human Resources and Training Manager
Burn Hall and its customers have high expectations and therefore need people who are able to deliver and have apasssion for exceeding customer expectations. In return Burn Hall wants to reward our employees by investing in them as individuals and assist in developing them within their chosen careers through training and internal promotion.
If you would like to know more about the opportunities withing Burn Hall hotel, please contact Michele Boutin, Group Human Resources and Training Manager, who can assist you in your next career move. Click on any of the links below to find out more.
- Food & Beverage Associates
Enjoying what you do and working with like-minded people is an important part of anone's career. With high standards to achieve, reaching these targets can be challenging as well as rewarding.
- Discounted rates across the company
- Meals on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme (tbc)
- Staff accommodation is also available with selected positions
- Staff events
Training and development is crucial for you to feel confident in your role and therefore offer the best service possible. Burn Hall actively encourages all forms of training and development both internally and externally.
Training opportunites are available for all team members covering a wide range of topics.
- Departmental Training - to ensure you are competent within your role
- Interdepartmental Training - to provide a greater awareness of Hotel Operations and your impact
- Customer Service Training - to enable you to identify customers needs and exceed them
- Statutory Health and Safety, Fire and Disability Awareness Training - ensure your personal safety at work and the safety of your colleagues and guests
- Supervisory Training - to develop those who are first-time supervisors
- Management Training - develop your people management skills
- Specialist Training For Your Role - enhance your knowledge and gain recognised qualifications